Links this week:
- Peter Turchin on Ibn Khaldun and the rise and decline of corporate empires.
- Another critique of p-values.
- John McNamara proposes that we need to move to a richer evolutionary game theory. The article focuses on biology, but many of the same comments could be made of economics. I’ll post on the article in coming weeks.
- Tyler Cowen on scarcity of mental bandwidth. And another take by Emily Badger.
- The ongoing Evolution: This View of Life series of interviews On the Origins of Human Behavior And Evolution Society moves to William Irons.