Links this week:
- Noah Smith on maths in economics. Responses from Paul Krugman, Arnold Kling, Robin Hanson and Bryan Caplan.
- Malcolm Gladwell defends the 10,000 hour rule.
- Gary Becker and Richard Posner discuss population.
- We’re almost into the last week of abstract submissions for the Cooperation and Conflict in the Family Conference. Submissions close 30 August. Registration is now open too.
- And finally, an interview with Martin Daly as part of the “On the Origin of HBES: An Oral History Project”, from Evolution, This View of Life.