Links this week:
- It’s from late last year, but this piece on the biological origins of morality is worth reading.
- A new journal, Economic Anthropology, with the debut issue on greed and excess (and sorry, gated for those without academic access).
- Diane Coyle points to some older work on wealth and inheritance. She also pointed me to this good interview with E.O Wilson.
- Another good bash of p-values.
- Who is buying the cigarettes? HT: Bryan Caplan
- Baby names. HT: Eric Crampton
And Kelly Slater’s winning “Wave of the Winter”: