Links this week:
- Detecting irrational exuberance in the brain – neuroeconomists confirm Warren Buffett’s wisdom (original article here).
- Spouses are more genetically similar than people chosen at random, but they are far more similar in education (ungated pdf).
- A well established fact, but further evidence that impatient adolescents do worse later in life.
- Homo Oeconomicus Versus Homo Socialis – an interesting looking conference at ETHZ.
- Evolution in the social sciences – a special issue of PNAS.