Links this week:
- Some gold from Robert Sapolsky – what is going on in teenage brains? Plus a bonus interview.
- The latest issue of Nautilus (the source of the Sapolsky material) contains a lot of other good material – fruit and vegetables trying to kill you and chaos in the brain among them. I recommend scanning the table of contents.
- The changing dynamics of marriage inequality.
- Andrea Castillo with an introduction to the neoreaction (including some “homebrewed evolutionists”).
- Geoffrey Miller has teamed up with Tucker Max and is offering dating advice informed by evolution.