Links this week:
- Was the paper proposing that mice can pass their fears onto their offspring and grandchildren via epigenetic mechanisms too good to be true? Neuroskeptic comments (and read the comments to Neuroskeptic’s post). And my favourite epigenetics statement of the week: “Women too can succeed in business. Because epigenetics.”
- What are agent based models?
- The Bell Curve 20 years on.
- Genetic engineering will create the smartest humans who have ever lived.
- Is low fertility really a problem?