Links this week:
- A good Jared Diamond interview.
- The 10,000 hours rule – the best you can do is find the peak of your own ability.
- Tinder works because a picture is “worth that fabled thousand words, but your actual words are worth… almost nothing”. (HT: Razib)
- Dumb incentives, although economists would be the first to point out a lot of the unintended consequences.
- No evidence for the benefits of expertise for fund managers.
- Drunks are more utilitarian. And maybe you should do that drinking on an empty stomach.
- Are social psychologists biased against Republicans?