Links this week:
- Highly rated doctors may not be that good. HT: Scott Alexander
- A Nobel prize for the inventor of vaping?
- Vaccinated people can still spread whooping cough.
- More complex products require elaborate networks of teamwork, and only a few places manage the trick.
- Intelligence and criminal behaviour by Joseph Schwartz and friends. No surprises here.
- Self control and political ideology. HT: Tyler Cowen
- Why the US can’t copy Sweden.
- Not enough studies involve blinding.
And if you missed them, my posts from the last week: