Links this week:
- American hippopotamus. HT: Scott Alexander.
- A walk in the park increases poor research practices and decreases reviewer critical thinking.
- Encourage more students to study science and put their future employment at greater risk.
- Behavioural economics and savings.
- The economic future for men.
- Why twitter is terrible. I don’t spend much time there any more.
- The mainstream may be getting dumber by the day, but we are living in what looks like a golden age of publishing for, of all people, the university presses.
And if you missed them, my posts from the last week: